Friday, November 4, 2011

The urge to blog has returned.
wait.. its not the urge... its because since i've been on blogger
my as well make a move to blog.
hahaha. since it's been a very long time...
old memories still remain here..

anyway, life's been okay.
the last post was the starting life of form 4
and now its the ending life of form 4
here i come form 5. yeah
so well. time FLIES like literally fast.
in a blink of an eye, its been almost a year
been accepted in the class.
well i would say that i was lucky
to be in a class full of laughters and joys
thats all i ever wanted.
ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL :)
gonna miss you guys when we all go on our own roads of life.......
thats just what we call LIFE

1 more year for me to plan my future.
hope not to go for the wrong opt. during collage/uni
and ruined my future...

Did badly for my final term
Almost failed add maths..
and yes. it hurt me alot.
altho i look happy in the out but it bleeds inside me..
im just worried..
wayy to many things to worry about..

been thinking alot these few days..
broke down many many many times..
heart ached till it cant ache any much more..
tears dried up..
hopes never gonna happen..
and
gonna be more realistic and know how to differ whats IMPOSSIBLE and POSSIBLE

Youth camp 11' is coming!
WOOHOO!
apparently im anxiously waiting for it
being the committee is awesome!
its my first time experiencing it
well.. just gonna go with what He had planned for me
and hope that flight before that
not delayed and the kl jam would miracally gone for that day
hahaha.

PRAISE THE LORD!