Monday, January 10, 2011

Okay. its been so long since i blogged.
well literally.
im just too too lazy to get on to blogger.
OH GOSH! what had happened to my 'old' me.
the one who love to blog like everyday..
hmm. well i guess things have really really change ALOT

Its 2011.
Thing should be CHANGE anyway.
hmm. what should be there to worry,ken *SMACK MY SELF*
as long as i have awesome friends around me are alright right?
and i know u guys WILL be there for me.. a hand full of u all*

The school life has started as usual.
School.Books.Tuitions.Assembly.Stay backs.
4sc6...... there isnt streaming in my school*
i dont know how to make this sounds nice.. but.......
I HATE MY CLASS LIKE ALOT.....WHEN i first enter..
its been the third day now.. i guess i started liking it after all.
its not bad.. well.. my class mates arent same class but after thinking twice...
whats the point of going to schooll???
to study right...
its FORM 4 guys.. FORM 4..
SPM is next year... hmm..
i guess i got to be more hardworking already

Taking accounts...
Hah! i knew it'll be fine..
wanted pure science but..
after thinking like more than 10 times? *not being sarcasm
i guess accounts is the best..
FOR MY FUTURE!
Not anyones.. but mine.. so yeahh..

I skipped YouthQuake!!!
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE RIGHT?
I CANT BELIEVE IT!
i mean like... i rarely skip church camps..
but this is youthquake!
it aint any church camp!
so yeah.. better not talk about it...

and oh yeah. lastly..
a crush only last about 4/5 months right?
what if its more than that?
isit counted as love?
i need answers for this...and that...
the only person i can count to is God :)
THE ONLY PERSON WHO I CAN TRUST FULLY :)

P.S you're beautiful as always. and i know you will always be :)

chao~