Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the time has moved and its 2 weeks more
2 weeks!! deng!
anyway im kinda prepared for all EXCEPT sejarah
6A's 1B is a saddening thing
so theres a no-no solution of getting that
i need and want and desperate of a string of A's

i've been quite lonely this few days
its like friends are avoiding me
why is this happening?
or am i gonna kill u guys or what?
u guys cant judge me if u dunno me well
so get a life!

u can never know me by chatting a lil
u need long convocations
understood? LONG convo's peeps
not short
we need TIME to know each other
so yeap...

i just cant seems to fit in with guys
u know how badly i wanna fit in
but theres just no topics to chat about
and this PMR is stopping me from meeting my awesome friends
dang! i hope u guys still can keep the relationships with me
and will never ignore me
IF ANY OF YOU ARE READING THIS